...to walk, that is!
Briggs has been cruising along furniture and walking like a champ as long as he has at least one of our fingers for a long time now. I could tell he was physically capable to walk a long time ago, but he either didn't realize he could on his own, or he just figured it was faster to crawl (since he was, or is I guess, seriously like the world's fastest crawler...no joke).
About a week and a half ago, Briggs just walked clear across the room like it was nothing. We got super excited and we were clapping and cheering, and it was like we could see him thinking....wow, this isn't so bad, and they seem to think it's pretty cool! And from then on, he was serioulsy walking all over the place. Now, about a week and a half later, he is walking about 95 percent of the time.
So, like I said, he decided he was going to start walking :) And here's a little proof. This is that first day when he walked clear across the room for the first time (well second time I guess...I didn't catch the first on film).
We now affectionately refer to him as our little Frankenstein :)
P.S. Sorry you have to listen to my narration...I feel like my voice is SO annoying on film. Oh well, I guess it's a fair trade because you get to see a little bit of Briggs!
2 comments:
Congrats on the walking Briggs!! We loved your rendition of "Old McDonald" too. We are so excited to see all of you. Did I hear right? Are you actually getting ready to plant your garden?? Lucky ducks!
Love, Jana
So cute. He acts like he has been doing it forever. No big deal!Lisa
Post a Comment