Cheyenne Lynn "came to earth to live with us" (as Briggs puts it) on May 24th, 2014 at 3:18 AM.
The best way I can describe her arrival is fast and furious :) I was awakened in bed feeling kind of crampy around 1:30 AM, and she was in my arms at the hospital by 3:18 AM. There are plenty of details to fill in that story...but that's it in a nutshell.
Her brothers adore her and are so good to her. Briggs is a great helper and loves to sit and talk to her. He tells me often what a "cutie" she is. Walker is always asking to "pet" her "cheek-ies" :)
I mostly wanted to get a post up with some pictures for friends and family to be able to see more of her (since I'm not really a facebook or instagram-er). So...here she is from every angle and probably with a slightly different hairdo in every picture :) Her hair has a mind of it's own!
6 comments:
I was just at the computer wondering...what are the chances Cami has put some photos of the baby up? She is beautiful and her hair is fantastic! I am so anxious to meet her and so glad that Evelyn has some girl cousins close in age. Your boys are terribly handsome as well. We are so, so happy for you guys. Annnd...seriously you look amazing in those photos!
Wow! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Eyre.
Wow! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Eyre.
Oh my goodness she is beautiful! Look at that gorgeous hair!! Congratulations! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. :)
She has the very best baby hair that I have ever seen!!! She is beautiful! I'm so excited to meet her. Congratulations and see you in July!
Love,
Jana
Congratulations Cami! I thought maybe you were having a girl because some of your Pinterest post :). Hope you and your family are doing well!
Post a Comment